Friday 4 May 2012

Crack on my yesterday..

cracks me up yesterday ... is a story where I always could never show my sorrow in public ... Yes ... yesterday I cracked ... but, I decide not to scream ... then try to meet yesterday's dedication and busy day. I need friends, and asked for mercy for the first time ... I begged ... and arguably I went begging. create a link in my social networking thing…."aku lak gak tau njaluk a,,, pisan iki ae q njaluk... rek,, rek,, rek,, rek-arek arek.. anteman-teman.. pisan ae..." and i found ' no one ' Yes though there are 2 friends who accompanied me in the middle of it though is not really on my side ... even to just holding my hand. nobody came ... I think. .. at the moment I really need ... no one... and when they need me i always worried and tried to give my time. It thought I was. (I'm not talking about family yaa ... because honestly I don't show any uneasiness in front of them… fear making worried!! ^ ^) but then I am thankful for the presence of two comrades were keeping feel cares to me... However they weren't at my sides ... However, mixed flavors of their intention at least "sufficient however should be rewarde" 
I received my circumstances ... and strangely enough ... I don't blame God. then, I cried in loneliness. showed my anger with loud cries of disappointment. but only for a moment just ... after I fill my time by doing something if I can do. something positive ... and on-hold to train the brain. of course with covered chaotic heart ... I managed to do it either ... though also could not really I say perfect. but I am really struggling ...

today. .. i'm change my sadness that ... by continuing to be thankful ... regardless of what has happened ... There is no revenge ... all so I feel its meaning ... I forgive. and i see me today with all my curiosity this incredible which is my very first time yesterday I admire in :) :) and achievement no matter other looks at how one and no matter how they think about me ... I keep thinking ... my wonderful ... of course with the lowness of the self in God's eyes.
 is my self today so like my self that I admire in the past ... instead of this day my culpability should really hit the ... but in fact are not. I found a very devastating news. and if my thank it yesterday then I am going to get ruined. but,,,,, me today even so mild face it. .. not the slightest sense of disappointment ... There was no hatred ... I actually feel proud... proud of my self a strong and powerful by itself. The Lord strengthen me by itself.

I order my past .... my order today ... Waiting for something..Next call divine..Something next call divine, open, open, next call divine..Something next call divine, open, open, open, next call divine ^___^
i look the millions stars light again.. and again... how proud i'm to my self.. no matter what they done. 
My shortcomings and more upon this ... After all this I was ... and I appreciate me … as I appreciate all of you and whatever you do. .. I appreciate all that there is. .. all the,,, Earth, sky, and its contents, which it appears and the invisible... insya Allah...  ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment