Saturday 29 January 2011

O Allah who flipped reverse heart




Just felt Allah gave me the happiness that explosive.. as well as Allah can give me pain.. In a hadith narrated Abu Ahmad and Ibn Syaibah, Aisha ra., Said, "Muhammad SAW often prayed by saying, 'O God turning the heart, courageous heart to always be loyal to you." therefore, as I became increasingly felt so frightened and scared .. 
The Apostle was asked again by Aisha 'O Messenger of Allah, why do you often use prayer pray like that ?Are you scared ? ' He replied, 'No one makes me feel safe, O Aisha. Heart of the servant is in between two fingers of Allah the Most Compelling. If want to reverse the heart of a servant of His, God will make turning just like that. Allah is Aware of what the heart wants, because Blessed is He who constantly tossing and turning hearts. Heart is like a feather in the wind gusts will continue to air back and forth, except if Allah sustain her..

Know what really belongs to Allah in the heavens and on earth. Surely He knows the situation that you are in it (now). And (know also) liver (humans) be returned to him, then explained to them what they have done. And Allah knows all things.
(An Nuur (The Light) - verse : 64)


therefore, as I became increasingly felt so frightened and scared .. and I realized I was tired .. please excuse my God .. the more I realize I'm tired .. I'm just an ordinary person .. the extent to which my dreams are gathered to try .. my time within this .. rose as far as I am trying to understand everything .. continued .. hold and non-stop .. 



The human heart at that time was very scared,
(An Naazi'at (The angels who lift) - verse : 8)


although this sorrow and all that happened .. I hope I pray to continue with You .. Strengthen me .. because I am afraid only of Thy .. This fear because of Thee .. that's why I begged Thee ..
until the day I die until my heart stopped .. please Allah to set me with You .. Protect me and do my happy with You ..

No comments:

Post a Comment