Saturday 28 April 2012

try to hear the hazily.. try to hear the softness voice..

I vaguely heard of it ... is the sound that it is almost impossible to be heard by mortal senses.... i free my mortals on my silent... i used to my sensitivity... deep.. too deep.. but,, aaahhh,, i can't heard of something... that's hazily... softness voice of somethings..
just feels like useless time i had... why i could doing this ??? __ i grope hazily but,, as if never seen and, and have ...
should if i never heard... it willn't be hard like this... should if i never had sense of modest understanding of this.. it had no need to ask and pursue anything...
but in reality ... the voice that overdo ever existed ... and I've ever heard ... I actually had no idea what I'm talking about ... because I am talking about is merely up in the air... up in the air which immanent, colors, or anything that looks like there but nothing ... no but there are ... ever or never ... never but never ...

No comments:

Post a Comment