Monday 7 January 2013

ephemeral mock by myself to myself

how much your hands which was protecting
just junk,,,, i guess must hurt is it
i am importantly hugged that junk
what was broken ??
was it me ??
no... no.. but its really me
i'm on the mocking by myself
ephemeral mock
isn't abandon shame.. not also fucking freak..
It ain't a case of right or wrong
Never thought about it before, if this is right or wrong
I'm not too sure of it myself
or this if Heaven and Hell decide
collide rebelling is not new
but still i'm struggling with a fight inside
fight still running through my veins
in spite of the darkness has been won
just while for darkness is...
when life looks like showed part of no mercy
oh,, that's dangerous.... dangerous...
as a scarecrow beneath of twilight
aaaahh...  And I'm barely counting my heart beat
I am still embracing every second
fight still running through my veins
Days of joy... days of sadness...
Anywhere I go I keep colliding with..
It's just a part of me that I can't erase
Still I need my hope to hold on to
and i believe It's so precious
For my guardian life that never leaving me
praying inside don't ever to forgotten


*reny yner_00.50_7.01.13

No comments:

Post a Comment