Friday 4 February 2011

me and my blood, my weakness and my, I and my appreciation , me and myself

 Sanalika srengenge miwiti... gawe esem amung ajrih.. taksih ajrih.. kulo taksih mboten sumerap.. sakmeniko taksih awrat kunjuk dipun tampi dumados guyu.. sakmeniko taksih dereng paripurno.. amung dungo.. mugi2 gusti pengeran midangetaken, ugi paring tentrem bahagia suka rila, tetulung raga lan penggalih kang dumadosaken ing kahanan satriya..


that's the word I had said in one of my accounts on social networking. for the first time I wrote in Java language that is not 'ngoko'. yach .. is not the first time I write a status with the Java language .. but that for the first time I have said, the Java language that is not 'ngoko'.. An order of the Java language and me as a java person who quite difficult to learn with age and situation factors are almost less supportive culture 'Boso kromo' is to be able to grow or at least survive or be maintained among global demand also requires mobilization, dynamism and rapid movement, besides that a lot of forging and mastery of science which demands are unlimited .. as well as supposed 'Boso kromo' which also requires a dynamic, which should still maintained its continuity ..


source image from "huriniin.wordpress.com"


 A fragment of hope presented themselves for the pride of my blood is a Javanese (Actually the which still continue and always to seek and understand themselves as people of Javanese completely, uterus made the blood of Javanese on the Javanese Seems the which perform certain size in a few cans spelled out much of its understanding of Javanese with know-again, trust again, is actualization again at least from one step to increase of proficiency in Javanese is better).








A fragment of hope presented in a prayer of faith in God and sense of self so do not have the power and authority without the presence of the Deity in the body and soul. Self-awareness of the limitations and shortcomings. Believe in the power of God and His oneness and His greatness in prayer and begged and hope in Him..






Actualization of Science to continue to not ever stop learning anything (let alone something positive)
Hope and the search themselves to be the best side of themselves.
recognition of his efforts, weaknesses and strengths within a reasonable capacity.








*) sorry for the second and third picture, I forgot the source of my copies of that picture from ..

No comments:

Post a Comment